Saturday, March 1, 2008

Class Comics Advertising Campaign with Ajaxx63


A while back,Ajaxx63 had the opportunity to work with the boys over at Class Comics, a BC based gay comic book company, or rather illustrated novel producer, to create an ad campaign that would run in the backs of there fall line up of comics. My goal, in advertising, with Class was to make sure the reader wasn't jarred out of the beautifully illustrated world the artists had crafted. I wanted to advertise in order to help offset Class's printing costs and also to reach a different audience that Ajaxx63 may have not reached before. In addition, I wanted an ad that included, if possible, characters from one of the story lines, to achieve this seamless transition. I love gay comics and Class's story lines, characters and artwork are unparalleled in this genre.
I am still gathering up info, links and art for this blog entry.

No comments: