Wednesday, July 16, 2008

KC Mendez Photo Shoot Summer Pride 2007






Due to numerous requests, I am reposting this photo shoot for friends and family to be able to access and copy over some of the favorite pics from this awesome shoot. KC (dressed as Isis) Mendez was one of my best friends and favorite people. We spent the summer, with all our friends, running around, doing crazy gay stuff, for no other reason, than to enjoy life and have fun. A few days after the shoot around the pool, which KC spent hours at just laying out and telling us funny stories of his childhood in Hawaii, we went to KC's going away party in Capitol Hill. I had no idea that would be the last time I would see KC. He moved to SF to fall in love and to enjoy a different scene. I totally expected for him to move back to Seattle at any time. Late one night, after leaving the city with his friends, he was in a car accident that took his life. He is missed so terribly much.

No comments: