Sunday, September 21, 2008

Randy Blue and ajaxx63 collaboration?






This past week we were contacted by Randy Blue(via Gabriel Goldberg-our favorite and super talented fashion photographer "Rick Summer 2008 campaign") to work on a cross promotional campaign with our t-shirts and various products and Randy Blue models. At this point, its all just talk to see if we are interested. Interested? We LOVE randy blue.....the guys are too hot, and the site randyblue.com is the perfect match for our image, (Clean cut guys get dirty!). So I will keep you posted on any developments with this deal. As a side note: Its postings like this that made one of our web designers quit on us-he said and I quote "your content matter is inconsistent with my belief system-my wife took a look at your site and want's me to quit." Yeah buddy... I'll show you inconsistent with your belief system...Randy bring on the boys! This will get them all hot and bothered at church next week!

No comments: