Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ajaxx63 on Dante's Cove 3-My Seriously Fav Show!





Like I said previously, I love supplying clothes for shoots in movies or shows. Dante's Cove being no exception. However, the bonus was getting to work with Charlie David, Dante's Cove lead male hunk. The whole clothing deal with Dante's Cove came about so casually. Not the traditional course you would think something this high profile would go. I imagined this high faluten hubbub complete with TV execs bent over a stunning modern conference table in some fancy pants L.A. high rise office tower. Rather ajaxx63 is contacted out of the blue by wardrobe to supply clothing for the show. Ironically, we had just rented seasons 1 and 2 of Dante's Cove from Blockbuster.com earlier that week. (Because our lame ass cable doesn't carry HereTV in Seattle, only logo which inexplicably doesn't have Dante's Cove and bleeps out every swear word, as if little children are sitting there watching it, but it does have Rick and Steve, which I love!) We fell in love with Dante's Cove, it truly is a guilty pleasure extraordinaire, like a modern day Dynasty. All I keep thinking of for the next few days was how to, somehow, contact the wardrobe. Lo and behold, they contacted me. Now,was this Karma? or good chi energy? or ying and yang? or whatever, I was stunned. After all the legal mumbo jumbo legal clearances, release forms etc. It was a done deal. Charlie David enters at this point. He contacted me for Mulligans an awesome film he was working on after Dantes's Cove and for "Bump" HereTV's gay travel series. All the while, I had no idea, I'm dealing with THE Charlie David, just some really nice Canadian dude in wardrobe handling various projects. When I re-read an old email, I'm like, "wait is this the same guy starring in Dante's Cove",(possibly, one I may or may not have fantasized over, one I was willing to break-up my happy marriage with my loving husband over, that Charlie David?) Well it was! He is the nicest guy in the world, and very instrumental in helping ajaxx63 jump the hurdles of something as potentially difficult as product placement. I love Charlie David and owe him so much. So by all means, check out the latest season of Dante's Cove Season 3. Bonus: a stable of hot men to rival Falcon studios and ajaxx63 clothing.

No comments: