Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The new line-Fall 2007


With all the problems that happen, every single time, we finally got the fall line out. The influence was loosely based on what you would want to steal from your tricks house. Does that sound too crass? Well I think it is suppose to, I mean seriously we are one of the only industries, where you can say whatever you want and not have to defend yourself. Gay guys are so cool about fashion, and understand that sometimes you have to take a risk and make mistakes to get a huge hit. Our models this time were awesome, Jarrod is a total cutie and super fun to work with. He had this vintage jaguar that he took me outside to show off. Im secretely in love with Jarrod, though I have a BF and he is a good 10 years younger than me. The other model is Erin who is a bartender at the Cuff in seattle. (Awesome Bar BTW, they even carry our line in their store which is located on the bar level near the back bar on the firsts floor). Erin, is super good looking and has a great sense of style. After the shoot was over we all went swimming, it was very hot and sunny that day. Great for a photo shoot. As we floated around on rafts smoking cigarettes and talking, I realized I didnt really know Erin at all until that day. I had had the bartender/customer relationship with him. And I was so glad I got to know Erin, such a cool guy, laid back, funny, smart, loving. He would be an awesome BF, and he is a bottom, which is critical for me in a relationship. He will kill me if he reads this.

Jarrod is the guy in the orange shirt with black hair...so hot. And Erin is the guy with the awesome diesel jack with the olive ajaxx63 logo shirt on.

No comments: