Monday, February 25, 2008

Blast from the past. Ajaxx63 nite out!




I was going to stay in this past Sunday but Dez kept texting me to go out to the Cuff in Seattle. Sunday nite is now a big nite at the cuff since the closing of the Timberline,(a huge dance club that mysteriously closed down just a year or so after its big re-opening). I pulled it together and ran over to the Cuff to dance a little and grab a red bull vodka, (a lindsay Lohan), and mix it up with the damn kids. While, shaking it, I saw this huge hottie with his girl hanging out just to the side of the dance floor, as I got closer to him, I realized it was a buddy of mine from 10 years ago, who I have not seen since. We had a great time re-uniting, our mutual friends all hit it off, so what was suppose to be a short nite out turned into a trashy marathon. ie (Noche Latino @Neighbors, and hot dogs with the works from street vendors at 4 am. It was worth it. Rick, my blast from the past, is now this fine strapping muscle man. Drag queens would come up to him giggling and ask to touch his arms. Very funny. But underneath all that muscle, is the nicest Texan boy you could ever hope to meet. We had a great time reconnecting. Hopefully, we didn't harm the corporate image of ajaxx63 too much that nite!

No comments: